**CONGRATULATIONS to our winner – Daniel from Maroubra**
Collaborative consumption first captured the public’s imagination following TEDxSydney. Now, just five years later, we’re excited to announce that we’ve partnered with TEDxSydney as their first official ridesharing partner!
Thousands of drivers are now using uberX to move hundreds of thousands of riders around Sydney. uberX is one year old in Sydney and just this month we completed 1,000,000 rides.
To celebrate, we’re offering you and a guest the chance to win a full day pass to attend the SOLD OUT TEDxSydney event this Thursday 21st May at the Sydney Opera House.
WIN TICKETS TO TEDxSYDNEY
Tell us about your favourite uberX experience, or driver, by commenting on our TEDxSydney Facebook post
- Tag the friend you’ll be bringing along if you win
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. The judges’ decision will be final.
- Winner will be selected by the Uber Sydney Marketing team, and contacted via Facebook on Wed 20 May at 12pm.
That’s it. You could be joining us on Thursday at TEDxSydney!
Full day of talks, performances, films & food
A TEDxSydney gift bag
Access to the after party!
$50 Uber credit
NEW TO UBER?
One year, ONE MILLION rides.
Now, that’s an idea worth spreading!
The Fine Print –
- By submitting an entry, you give Uber and TEDxSydney permission to copy, publish and promote your entry, including your name and image.
- The winner’s name and image will be published on our TEDxSydney Facebook post and in Uber’s marketing and promotional materials.
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook. By submitting an entry, you agree to release Facebook from all liability in relation to the contest.